Saturday, February 7, 2009

A passing of life.

Just this once, it's not going to be anything about movies. I've taken the liberty in this post to convey my deepest condolences to a person I know dearly who has just lost her father. I know it's not easy to loose a parent but I'm not going to go on saying that I understand how it feels because I don't. In times like these, you pray and hope Dear God allows for all the strength and willpower you need to deal with such a terrible loss. With so much still ahead for you and your family, you just think that you shouldn't have deserved this from Him. You challenge to question why but it's all beyond your authority. You find yourself helpless and insignificant before His every doing. It's a humbling feeling so overwhelming you learn time and time again. Indeed, you must however, though how small at times you may feel, you will always find the means to accept His say if you dig in deep enough. Enough to believe that He knows best, better than you will ever imagine for what gracious and rewarding returns He never fails to deliver.

Linda, God speed and May He bless you and your family indefinitely.

Al-Fatihah for Allahyarham Zainal Bin Hj. Romli.

2 comments:

bella muerte said...

Thanx for being there, Aween!

Thanx soo much

Hazween said...

Hey...no prob. You're most welcome Linda.